Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Someone got a new camera

Guess who got a new camera tonight. My little old Kodak point and shoot just wasn't cutting it anymore with this busy little bee. And it was suddenly taking horribly dark indoor pictures. So I found a nice little, ridiculously clearanced, Canon EOS Rebel XT and I love it already. I haven't even been able to really play with it or learn much about it yet since I just got it this evening so I just took some photos with the automatic indoor photo setting and I can already tell I'm gonna love this camera.





Whatcha got there Mama? A new camera..I love cameras!





Sooooo...I guess this means you're gonna want be to be all smiley and cute.








Geez, can't you see I'm busy playing?





Ok, I can tell already that you're gonna be chasing me around with that thing all night.

Well, I'm having none of it!




Just kidding, I mean, after all, I do take a really cute picture.



But seriously, are you done yet?

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so excited you got a DSLR camera. Your going to love it. Now you need to start saving those pennies for some new lenses...lol.
When we have our next adoption get together, your going to fit right in with your Canon....because we all have them, (expect for Marla). I can't get her to come over to the wild side...lol.

Also, save the date for Oct 3. We think we have nailed this date for Marla's Moon Festival this fall. It's so much more fun, than what our local FCC puts on. We would love for you guys to join us. It's always fun when Marla has get togethers.

Anyways, so excited for ya.

Becky said...

Congrats on being home! Miss Kerry Lu is such a pretty little girl!

Congrats on the new camera too. I think you will love it!

The Tracy's said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little girl!

Dana said...

Love all the cute pictures! Things look like they are going so well for you guys. Do you have a zoo membership yet? Was thinking maybe we could meet up at the zoo sometime or a park. Just let me know when you feel up to it.

AK said...

This little girl of yours is cute, cute, cute!! I've been a long time lurker and am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your Kerry with us. She is a doll!

tiffany said...

Oh YES you are going to LOVE it!! That is what I have and I do love it. No delay which is perfect for kiddo pix! You are going to get great pix of that pretty girl! Have fun. :)

Kim said...

Looks like your new camera takes great pictures. I think any picture of Kerry is really cute. She seems to like her new home. I guess everyone is getting settled in still. I hope Kerry is more on our time, so you can get some regular sleep. I'm so happy for you both. Kerry is so lucky to have such great parents!
Love Kim

the meaklims said...

ohhhhhhhhhh, a new camera! you are a girl after my own heart! :)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours