Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy Day

Sleeping Beauty


You certainly were


Getting acquainted with uncle Travis (who's apparently hidden behind her)



Papaw looks silly wearing my bow



Sitting not so lady-like in her new stroller. She's kinda digging the stroller rides now




And she's really liking her car seat.




But she most certainly does NOT like baths!


I just can't keep my hands off of those cheeks





Rockin' out in honor of MJ earlier today. She loves listening to music in the car and usually just bobs her head and sways, the hand clapping thing is new.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kerry is sooo cute! I love all the pictures. She is too cute with her jamming session in her car seat. Loved the head bopping and hand clapping. I can't wait to meet her. I'm sorry we did not meet you at the airport, maybe when you get settled in we can come for a visit. Just let us know whats good for you or your welcome to come visit us (as long as Kerry comes too). I would like for Destiny to meet her. She just lives about five miles from us. We can bring her with us if that is okay with you. Destiny and her mom live with David & Rose. I showed David some of Kerry's pictures. He wants to meet her too. He did not realize Kerry was almost the same age as Destiny. I can call you to see when it would be good to visit for a couple of hours or you can call me. Doesn't matter. Were easy going. Glad your made it back from China safely. Take care.
Love Kim

Marla said...

Cute pictures of Miss Kerry, I love the video.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE the sleeping pictures....she seems to be getting along with everyone;)

She is precious.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours