Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Miss K has had a busy few days! Saturday, we walked to the S*nics just outside our neighborhood for milkshakes. Kerry walked all the way to the end of our street, she loves going for walks these days.








If she came across a crack in the sidewalk that had too much grass growing in it, she would stop dead in her tracks and want one of us to pick her up and over it.






Waiting, glassy-eyed, for the next taste of milkshake-y goodness (this picture just cracks me up).





On Sunday she wore a hand-crocheted dress that was made by a sweet lady at our church.


She looked soooo sweet in it



Ten minutes later (that's my girl)
Some of our friends (hi Jess) have compared this one to Tom Cruise's famous "Risky Business" scene =)







Later that day we took a walk along the flood wall near us. She's really picking up the speed these days and every time I would crouch down to take a picture she would come jogging to me like this to be scooped up into a big hug. Love it!

She had her first bon-fire with our neighbors ( she loooves them) And spent some time out at Mamaw's
Still not liking the feel of grass under her feet
Pat-a-cake with Mamaw out on the front porch


Uncle Dale is learning to play the banjo


Looks like Kerry wants to try her hand at it, too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you all looks so happy at the fire pit bet i know where that was taken. I love all the pics . She looks so happy and healthy. I am so glad for you guys. Miss you .

Dana said...

Love the new pics! Kerry is just too sweet. Sorry I have not contacted you to make plans to meet up. It has been hectic here. My son had surgery and we have stuck close to home. Doing good now and would love to meet at zoo or park or wherever! My email is slahta97@yahoo.com if you want to contact me that way.

the meaklims said...

She is absolutely thriving! It's been a few days since I checked in with Miss Kerry and I can see big changes already!

Don't you just love how she runs to you when you're hunkering down to take her picture? Love it!

Jill xx

Kim said...

Kerry is sooo cute!!!!

Kim said...

Kerry is so Cute. She looks like she is having the best time of her life. She is so lucky to have you both for her parents. We need to get together again soon. We really enjoyed your visit. I would like to come over to see her room you all fixed up for her and of course see Kerry again. Just call when its a good time for us to visit for a couple of hours. maybe we can bring Destiny. No hurry.
Love you! Kim

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours