Monday, July 13, 2009

Bath-time breakthrough!

Then...

This poor baby has HATED baths from the day we got her. Sink baths, tub baths it didn't matter. All the bath toys in the world couldn't get this girl happy taking a bath.


Chinese water torture?





Salem always checks on her if she's crying.

Now...

Last night this happened. A happy baby finally enjoying a bath. Seriously, she played in the tub with her toys for a good half hour and only gave a little shiver when I poured the water over her head to rinse her hair. Yay!!!

OH, and I have to share a funny little Kerry story. I was changing her diaper the other night and she decided she'd rather go without so she popped up and went toddling down the hall sans diaper. She stopped only after she slipped and fell in a..umm..little puddle of her own making (we have hardwood floors).

Psst... big post tomorrow about the overnite at the lake and meeting family.


2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh yes....I DO remember this with Lottie. I used to take her in the shower with me to just get her clean! LOL

So glad she is enjoying the baths now!!!

Unknown said...

yippee. no more screaming fits because she must get clean. Love the diaper less thing huh mom. Jamey gets a big thrill still yet out of being naked down there. got to love kids LOL

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours