Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ouch!!

Miss K got going a bit too fast and face-planted on the sidewalk yesterday while we were out for an evening stroll. Poor baby. Lots of blood and swelling, very little damage done, thank goodness. I immediately scooped her up, took her in the house, cleaned her up and gave her a popsicle to try and help with the pain, swelling, and to slow down the bleeding.


Poor baby.




In other news this week, do you happen to notice anything new and sparkly about Kerry's ears??




Take a closer look...

Yep, she got her ears pierced..and she did great.





Having a chat with a doll that my mom made ages ago for me.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch. Poor baby girl. But we all have been there done that at least once in our lives and at this age they think the pop ice fixes it all.

Marla said...

Poor thing, looks like mommy made it all better.
Love the ear rings, cute.

tiffany said...

Love the sparkly ears and that special dolly friend she has! I am always SO reminded of "us" years ago when we were first home with Sophie when I visit you here. :) Sophie also got her ears done very soon once home and did great (ok, with the help of a bit o chocolate!). Hope that little lip is all better soon.

Dana said...

Poor Kerry! Makenna has had her share of falls too. LOVE the earrings! I had my older daughter's ears pierced when she was six months old. I have been thinking of doing it with Makenna but worried she was too old and would mess with them...we will see. They look so cute on Kerry.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Even with a boo boo, she's the cutest thing ever. Hey, we're meeting Lisa (Long Road to China) Tuesday night for dinner. If you want to come email me and I'll give you the details.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I hope her lip is all better now. The earrings look adorable!! I am a big fan...Kate has them too.

Happy belated Anniversary. I hope your transition back to work has gone well:)

Kim

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours