Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary







Doug and I were married thirteen years ago, today. I can't believe it's been that long, and I can't believe where we are now. Looking, back, I think we really enjoyed having all those years "just to ourselves" but we are soooo happy to finally be able to take that next step and become parents.... and I can't believe what an amazing little girl we are blessed to be parents to. We've always made a great "team" no matter what we're doing and it looks as if parenting is no different with us. We just work together well. We haven't been able to celebrate yet as today was also my first day back to work and Doug wen't back to work over the weekend =( . Happy Anniversary, Doug. I love you, and I'm amazed at what a great Daddy you've become in such a short time.



I think Kerry would agree

8 comments:

mar said...

¡¡¡Happy Anniversary, family!!!!
:D

Unknown said...

Happy Day. I remember your wedding very well as well as my twisted ankle during the pictures. Because of the high heel shoes. 13 year old girls should not wear heels. LOL . I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on 13 years.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
You make such a great couple.
Ms. Kerry is blessed to have such wonderful parents. I wish you many years of happiness as a family.
Love Kim

the meaklims said...

Awww, happy anniversary you two! Hope you had a special day. Can it get any better than having that little one you've been wishing for for so long, to celebrate it with.

Jill xx

tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! You have a little extra to celebrate this year. :)

Anonymous said...

Ms Kerry Lu is soooo adorable and happy and healthy... Happy Anniversary! Jen

Harlow Family said...

Gin I so agree; you and Doug have made great parents and you are both great friends!

Marla said...

Happy anniversary!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours