Monday, May 3, 2010

After several days of rain, we got to enjoy an absolutely georgeous, sunny day today. I took Kerry to a playground near my parent's house. This park also happens to be near the Salt River, which was way up after the recent rains. It was nearly up to the play area, as you can see behind her in some of the photos. She had a great time despite the fact that I was right on her heels the whole time making sure she didn't get near the water. There are lots of photos , as usual...I just can't help myself.







The not-really-that-much-of-a-Princess and the Frog =)






She makes me smile =).


Of course she had to feed her fish again tonight. I found a new effect that I like on P*cnik, it's called "cross-process". I like the look that it gave this one. You can also see a glimpse of my Azalea in full bloom.

This is DJ, our neighbor. I've known him since he was Kerry's age and his Mama, Amanda, is one of my best friends. Kerry just adores him and thinks everything he does is hilarious. He came over this evening and helped her break in her birthday gift from Doug's parents, which they hope to have finished tomorrow. Doug and both Grandpa's have been working around their schedules and the weather to get this thing put together. It has sooo many pieces.


She decided to have some fun with the pots and pans the other night and I didn't have the heart to discourage her from using the lids as very loud cymbals. She was having too much fun, and she'll grow out of this kind of play all too soon...so I just did what I normally do, take pictures so we don't forget.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

AH, Wow that's a lot of water. So she got her swing set. I bet her and DJ are gonna have a blast. Miss you guys.

the meaklims said...

Oh I so love the pigtails! And her cheeks, it must be so hard to not munch on them, every single second!

She is simply adorable.
Jill

Lindy said...

Oh, she is so adorable. I hope she doesn't have to kiss too many toads before she finds her prince.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours