Monday, May 10, 2010

Dedicated.

This is actually a re-visit of Mothers Day. Our church had a "baby dedication" service that we took part in. It's basically a way of vowing that we will do our best to raise Kerry in such a way that will point her toward her a relationship with Christ. Several little ones were dedicated on Mother's Day, two of which are also adopted. We actually have as many adopted babies as there are non-adopted babies in the nursury on most Sundays.





Another tid-bit I forgot to mention is that all day Kerry kept saying "Happy Mama!" I guess it was either her way of saying "Happy Mother's Day", or she has simply noticed how happy I am. Yes, baby, you make Mama very happy.

1 comment:

the meaklims said...

Happy Mama! Oh my dear, that is the most adorable way of saying Happy Mothers Day I've ever heard!

I bet you were feeling pure joy during dedication. How blessed you are with that sweet girl!

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours