Monday, May 17, 2010

Our laptop finally succumbed to a combination of old age and a virus this week and we had to get a new one, which is why I've been MIA in blog-land lately. But I'm back, and as usual, armed with photos. We visited my parents over the weekend and Kerry had a great time getting an introduction to gardening.


Watching as "Paw-Paw" snips some fresh lettuce.






Enjoying an ice cream cone courtesy of "Maw-Maw"










She also got to taste wild honey-suckle nectar for the first time. It grows wild around my parents house. In a few weeks we'll be able to pick the wild blackberries that also grow there, as well as fresh cherries for cobbler...YUMMY!




2 comments:

the meaklims said...

Awww, so sweet!

Would you say her grandparents spoil her? Of course they do, that's their job! She loves ice-cream as much as our Lilah!

And I adore her GAP skirt, I almost bought Lilah the green one, with the matching striped shirt. Okay, I'm lying, I did in fact buy it and then returned it when I couldn't fit it into her wardrobe because she has SO much, I know, dreadful! Hehe!

Glad to see you back again. I thought you'd run a way on a nice last minute vacation!

Jill

Unknown said...

How cute!! Also your dads skin looks as dark as Kerry's He must have been outside a lot already he only gets that tan when he is out a lot.Miss you guys. Tell your mom I miss her too.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours