Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My sweetpea participated in her first gymnastics class today. This is one of those things that I've been wanting for so long with my own daughter and it was so cool to finally be able to. It's just a little, non-competitive, parent guided (along with the coach) class. She looked so cute and tiny out there and the coach noted that she seemed to be quite strong and has good musculature ( I can say these things because I can claim no responsibility for them ). She really seemed to enjoy it aside from a few "I only want Mommy to talk to me" moments. She and her little friend Makenna are the only ones in the 18 month-2 1/2 year old class so far. We went out for lunch with Makenna and her Mama, Dana, after class and had a nice time just chatting while the girls played in the play-place at the biggest Ch*ck-fi-la I've ever been in.



Striking a pose.



A little hoop work.



With cutie-pie and fellow Jiangxi girl, Makenna.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I have to say we had the cutest class there yesterday:) I will bring a camera next time too. I am determined to get a picture of the two of them looking at the camera one day! Kerry did great and we had fun at lunch too.

Wendy said...

They are both so adorable, how fun!!

Love,

Wendy

Lindy said...

Wow, she looks like a natural. How nice she has a friend in the class!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh so sweet......what a fun time they will have together:)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours