Monday, June 15, 2009

We are almost packed and ready to leave in 3 DAYS! My computer is in the shop for some pre-China tune-ups so I am leaving this little update on my neighbors computer (thanks Amanda). We're both off of work for the next 6 weeks. This is really happening. It's really hitting us that, after almost 13 years of marriage, these are our last days as a two-some or "couple" and we are about to start our lives as a "family". We're ready. Life's about to change big time and that's ok.

4 comments:

Edgar and Barbara said...

Enjoy these last few days. The same happened to us, we were married over 13 years when we finally became a family of 3. Enjoy EVERY minute in China! And the day you meet your daughter, you won't remember life without her. ; )

GOD Bless...
Barbara

fleur de lis cottage said...

And what a great change Miss Kerry Lu will make in your life. You are so richly blessed.

We'll be following your trip to China. Enjoy your 6 weeks off with your daughter :)

Dana said...

I am so happy for you, and can't wait to hear how your trip goes. I hope after you are home and settled we can meet and get our girls together.Hope you can post pics from China! Safe travels and the best advice I can give is to just take a deep breath and absorb China.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. Wish i could be there when you get home.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours