Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One day to go!

We are heading out bright and early in the morning for China!! I'm somehow more calm (so far) than I thought I'd be. Since I've been off of work this week I was able to finish painting the rocking chair and a few other last minute projects around the house over the last couple of days.
Before..
(notice Salem under the chair, he's got to be in the middle of anything that's going on.)


After..


We've also been busy packing...and weighing our suitcases...and re-packing.

Yes, Salem is in the suitcase. Told you he has to be in the middle of things. Or maybe he just doesn't want us to leave him behind =).


I thought it was kinda neat to see her name on this prescription, somehow it makes it all feel more real.





5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh....have a great trip! Can't wait to see Kerry Lu in your arms.....soon, very soon! See you on the other side!

Becky said...

Have a great trip! If you have Sissi as a guide in Nanchang, tell her I said hi! You will be in great hands!

Hugs,
Becky

the meaklims said...

Awesome job on the rocking chair. :) Love the colour!

Unknown said...

your on your way. I so wish i could be there. Have a safe trip and bring her to see her aunt Jess in Florida real soon.

tiffany said...

Oh all of this brings back the best memories of my whole life!! Happy, safe and smooth travels to your sweet girl!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours