Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our first full day at Disney was spent where else but Magic Kingdom.  It was such a pretty day..really beautiful weather and it was so neat to finally be able to experience this place through my all-things-Disney-loving girl's eyes. 





100_1247





My Sis-in-law Debbie had a friend make us these cute matching shirts with our names on them.  Gray for us big girls, and white for the littles.  For some reason the guys passed on the Minnie shirts =).
Kerry had so much fun riding "It's a Small World" and the teacups and she was tickled to death that the Dumbo ride had a lever that she could operate herself to make the car go up or down.  But at one point we asked what her favorite ride was.





100_1213






She said "The bus!".  




100_1270


The other highlight of the day was our dinner at Chef Mickey's where she and cousin Sydnie got to meet the clubhouse characters...especially her favorite, Minnie Mouse.   Just look a the bear hug she has poor Minnie in!  

100_1260


              My girl was hot and tired after a long, Magical day at the Kingdom.

3 comments:

funks said...

Looks like a fun trip! Can't wait to take Cara.

Debbie said...

One of my dreams.........to take Gracie there :)

the meaklims said...

Oh my word, Kerry lu is having the time of hr life, love that bear hug she is giving Minnie. My hubby and I have been to Disney 3 times, we head to Epcot mostly, since it's our favourite spot - we've been to the Magic Kingdom once! That being said, we can't wait to take Lilah & Phebe! Eeks!

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours