Saturday, July 7, 2012

100_1361We got to spend an absolutely georgeous day at Epcot on Wednesday.  But first, the girls got to get primped, curled and/or updo-ed in preparation for our first stop in Epcot..breakfast with the Princesses! 

100_1312

Kerry chose to wear her Belle dress, fancy shoes and tiara to the event.  Mommy packed a sundress and sneakers for her to change into afterwards.


100_1320

Of course we had to get a photo of her with the "real" Belle =).


100_1327

Look at the smiles!  All of the princess made the rounds through the banquet hall and met with the girls and they even invited all of the girls to take part in a "Princess Procession".   Now remember, my girl loves to dabble in all things girly and princess-y but she can't quite fully commit to it...which brings me to a funny little story.  When Snow White came to our table to invite the girls to join her in the procession my girl..in true Kerry form.. grabbed a piece of bacon from her plate, ripped a chunk off with her teeth, then offered her hand daintily to the amused Snow White.  She does love her bacon =).  Here's a cute video of Kerry and Sydnie with Snow White.





100_1335

Of course we had to visit China while in Epcot.


100_1348

Kerry picked out this Chinese parasol in her current favorite color.  She's been wanting one of these for a "gazillion years" (her words).  It made a great sun-shade, too, which brought back memories of Beijing.  I'd never seen so many umbrellas on a cloudless, sunny day.  Our guide explained that many Chinese don't like to get tanned.  Kerry sat happily in her stroller under that thing all day..guess it's in her blood, he hee.

3 comments:

funks said...

So cute! Cara has a pink parasol that she got when the Shanghai circus came to town. She's a sun-lover, though and is VERY brown already and yesterday was the first hot day we've had.

I joke that if China saw how brown I let her get they would take her away from me! ;)

the meaklims said...

Ohhhh Epcot!!! My favourite. Kerry looks SO sweet in her dress, love how she is walking cautiously in those shoes! Hehe! And I cracked up over the bacon story! Hilarious!

Lilah would have chosen that exact colour of parasol, blue is her favourite at the moment too... our girls would be like two peas in a pod, I think!

Did you get into the bakery in France or have some pasta in Italy... oh man, I have to go back there soon!

Jill

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I LOVE that umbrella!!!!! I love me some bacon too sweet girl:)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours