Saturday, June 30, 2012


I know I'm going backward, but I managed to upload photos from my out-of-commision Canon using my printer's card reader so I could post some photos from a very special visit we had on the way to Florida.  It seems that while Kerry was in the orphanage in China, she had a good buddy named Nan-Nan.  We had the opportunity to meet Hannah Nan-Nan last summer and reunite the two friends.  Well, just weeks ago Hannah became a sister!  Hannah and her family live in Georgia so we managed to meet up for dinner on our way to Florida and meet Andrew.  What a sweet and special little guy!  It was hard to believe that they had only returned from China two weeks prior.  These three warmed up to each other pretty quickly..especially after everyone had filled their bellies and by the time we made it out to the parking lot to say our reluctant goodbyes these three were laughing and playing ring around the sign post =). 

IMG_3250IMG_3249

Getting a good shot of these three was not easy...they just wanted to play.  So I gave up on the idea of them all looking the same direction and smiling nicely and just took what I could get =).



IMG_3255










What a cute bunch, though!


IMG_3257

Time to say goodbye, for now.

2 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How sweet are they!!!!

Love all of the photos but that last one just grabs my heart!!!

Hope you are having a great summer~
xo,

Lisa

Unknown said...

I love the first picture at least they are all smiling . I love the look on his face he looks sorta thrilled with something . LOL So glad they get to see each other and stay in contact .

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours