Monday, July 23, 2012


It has been a HOT summer around these parts. 

100_1543


Yes...that hot. 

So we've spent a lot of time indoors enjoying the a/c as much as possible.  But sometimes we've just GOT to get outside, and then we head straight for the nearest body of water.  Lucky for us, my brother and sister-in-law have a pool  =).


100_1537


So Kerry and I suited up and went for a dip that ended up lasting all afternoon.  Like I said, it's been HOT!

100_1557

 
Kerry has really been enjoying her new-found independence in the water.  She's always enjoyed the water, as long as she had one of us to hold on to..or at least to help her swim/float.  Now, she just puts on her arm floaties and she's good to go! 



100_1553
                                                                                                            Oh how I miss my Canon.  I can not wait to have it fixed!

100_1559







Playing peek-a-boo in the banana tree.

100_1696


Kerry has also been spending a lot of time in her "splashin' pool" at home.   And yes, even in 18 inches of water she still likes to play with all of her floaties.  Mommy enjoys using this time to kick back in the lounge chair in the shade with a tall glass of iced tea and a magazine =).

6 comments:

funks said...

Love her swimsuit! Very cute!

Harlow Family said...

Love this last pic Gin she is so sweet!!

the meaklims said...

Isn't it the hottest summer ever?? I agree with your love of the A/C! And I can totally tell that she loves the water... and she looks gorgeous in her bikini.

Jill

Unknown said...

Just keep swimming!!! LOL Miss you guys.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is such a superstar in her swim suit! Cute frilly red bathing suit...check...cool sunglasses..check check:)(hee hee) She is one girl I would love to meet in person especially if you could just tell me a story:) lol

Jessie said...

So cute Gin. We've been spending lots of time at the pool too! Nancy

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours