Monday, March 7, 2011

This girl loves to get outside...and so do we. Funny how that works out =). Seriously, it was obvious from day one that we fit together perfectly as a family, and I thank God everyday for that.


IMG_7584edit

Today, she decided she'd rather hop like a bunny than walk like a little girl...

IMG_7580edit
And I, of course, decided I needed to snap some photos of Kerry, and her pigtails, in action.
Despite the fact that she's pretty darn cute, she's actually quite difficult to photograph simply because she's always on the move. This, combined with the fact that her idea of smiling for the camera usually involves a cheesy grin and the "pirate eye", makes a good face shot next to impossible most days. Thank goodness for a digital camera, patience, and the occasional stroke of luck...which was not on my side today. So...I guess we're sticking with action shots today which is fine since, well, she's all about action.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh she is so funny! I bet people driving by in their cars, neighbours out walking would have loved to see Kerry and her pigtails hopping down the street. Dx

the meaklims said...

I love these action shots of Kerry. she's got some great height on those hops!! Just in time for Easter too! :)

I am very envious that I can't see any snow in your pictures. It's looking very spring like.

God is so good.
Jill

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love those piggies in actions!! She is TOO CUTE!!

I agree... the girl can catch some major air. Basketball may be in her future? Our gymnastics?

xoxo,

Lisa

Unknown said...

LOL she is too cute. I love the pictures. I need a better camera . We went outside today also and Spent 3 hours playing in the yard and watering new plants.

Harlow Family said...

I love this!! How cute!!

Wendy said...

Great shots, soooo cute!!

waiting4lexi@gmail.com said...

I love those piggie tail shots!!! She is such a ray of sunshine!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours