Sunday, October 31, 2010

Arrgh, Trick-or-Treat!

Remember last year's baby bumblebee?



This year, she's a "Pirate Princess"


IMG_6008


Our little swashbuckler has had a very busy last few days, which resulted in a few cross moments today.


IMG_6016




IMG_6020

Thankfully, these moments were relatively few, and brief =)



IMG_6011




IMG_6059


After the making the rounds of the grandparents, and the neighborhood, we decorated the cupcakes that Mommy baked during her naptime.



IMG_6065



Then, umm, dove in face first..




IMG_6083

mmmm, "chock-wut".


IMG_6090


She grabbed my glass of milk to wash it down, even though she had a sippy cup full of her own. Then she nearly gave me a heart attack when she somehow broke the cup IN her mouth. I had to sweep a shard of glass out of her mouth! I fit the broken pieces back together puzzle style to make sure they were all accounted for and none were swallowed. Amazingly she didn't get so much as a scratch in or around her mouth.


After all of the day's excitement, and cupcakes eaten at a ridiculously late hour, she was not easy to get to sleep. But, c'mon, Halloween only rolls around once a year.



Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Ni Hao Y'all

9 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Okay the cupcakes look so delicious but oh my gosh about the glass getting broken in her mouth!! She was adorable last night and I loved her costume!!

Dana said...

I can not believe the cup broke IN her mouth!!! How in the heck did that happen?! Anyway...she was an adorable pirate princess:) Seriously too cute for words!

ellieshine said...

Oh my goodness she's cute! What an adorable Pirate Princess!

I love her as a bumblebee last year too :)

tiffany said...

Grumpy face, chocolate face...cutest pirate princess ever!

Lisa and Tate said...

I remember the adorable bumble bee from last year! SO so cute.

Lovin the pirate princess. Such a clever idea and outfit!

Yikes to the glass! Glad Kerry cutie Lu is fine. I think Tate had something similiar happen when her uncle was watching her... Glad I was not there to witness the scare!

Happy Halloween!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Somehow these events always make them overly tired huh?

I really can't believe the glass broke in her mouth and she survived with no cuts!!! What a miracle!!!

She is precious as a bumblebee or a pirate princess:)

the meaklims said...

What a wonderful change the year has made in your beautiful girl. She looks fabulous dressed as a pirate princess! Even the pout is all out cute!

Carolin said...

Adorable little trick-or-treaters!!!

Can't imagine how much the glass breaking incident must have scared you - YIKES! Glad all the pieces were accounted for!

Love for Lilly Yin said...

She has grown a TON! Shes the cutest pirate I have ever seen!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours