Saturday, October 23, 2010



Kerry is still a little under the weather. She's hanging on to a little runny nose and she gets a little "out of sorts" more easily than normal. I took her back to the pediatrician and he said her ears still had a little fluid in them she she's on another round of antibiotics, a different one this time. I blame the changing weather. And we've had several fires nearby due the to recent drought so it's been smoky the last 2 days...not helping, I'm sure.

IMG_5912ir




IMG_5895


IMG_5897lomo

She still has plenty of smiles to go around though

5 comments:

the meaklims said...

Oh man! That last photo is simply priceless. I love that hat, well the whole outfit really.

Cuteness indeed...overload!

I hope she feels better soon. Changing weather always gets us in our house too. Me especially.

Jill

Carolin said...

Hope she's feeling well soon!

Tina Michelle said...

OH that hat is tooooo adorable! Loving the pouty lips!

Unknown said...

You always did have knack fro style and it shows in her outfits. I love it . Kiss her and tell her we said feel better.

steph said...

Wow how beautiful!!!! She is sooo addorable. Dale and I what so copies of these pics??? Please, we want to brag a little on our neice. thanks, steph and dale

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours