We spent a few hours at a mall earlier this week since it was a bit too cold to spend much time outdoors. Not much shopping done, really, just a lot of walking and playing around the water fountains. She could spend all day tossing pennies in. We stopped to see Santa,again, but she still wanted nothing to do with him. She was happy, though, to hang out nearby. Hey, it's a start. Oh, and on another note, one of Kerry's newest words learned this week is "mine". Oh boy, just in time for Christmas.
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (82)
- ► 2010 (93)
- We spent a few hours at a mall earlier this week s...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving flashback
- Kerry met Santa today for the very first time. Yea...
- Thankfully, my girl's illness has been very short ...
- Well, apparently those shots did a bit of a number...
- This child makes me deliriously happy. She amazes ...
- Sunday Sweetness
- We had a little visit with Aunt Stephanie tonight ...
- I'm so glad that Kerry seems to enjoy being outsid...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (47)
A few favorite links
- A Helping Hand Adoption Agency
- The Harrells
- Wanderer's Daughter