Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well, apparently those shots did a bit of a number on my girl or she's trying to come down with something. She was restless all night and fussing a lot. By 2 AM she had a temp of 103.5 according to the ear thermometer, so I gave her some motrin and brought her to our bed so I could keep an eye on her. She was, like I said, very restless and fidget-y and was "talking" in her sleep, which is something she doesn't normally do. I was starting to get concerned that she might start having a febrile seizure so stripped her down to her diaper. I guess that helped and finally the motrin kicked in and she cooled down and settled down for a better sleep . Needless to say she slept in this morning and has been mostly fine today. Just a 101 temp a while ago and two shorter naps instead of her normal 1 nap but she ate dinner well (home made chicken noodle soup) and is playing now. Hopefully whatever it is is passing.

4 comments:

the meaklims said...

Awww, poor Kerry. Hopefully just a little reaction to the shots.

Jill

Harlow Family said...

I knew she wasn't acting right the other night! Poor baby, I hope she is feeling better!

Dana said...

I hate it when my kiddos are sick! Makenna has an ear infection right now. Hope Kerry is feeling better!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh when they are sick it is so so scary. Especially when those fevers don't break. My Lottie runs high fevers and I always have to alternate motrin with tylenol....praying she is much better now and back to her happy playful little self;)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours