Thursday, November 19, 2009
Well, apparently those shots did a bit of a number on my girl or she's trying to come down with something. She was restless all night and fussing a lot. By 2 AM she had a temp of 103.5 according to the ear thermometer, so I gave her some motrin and brought her to our bed so I could keep an eye on her. She was, like I said, very restless and fidget-y and was "talking" in her sleep, which is something she doesn't normally do. I was starting to get concerned that she might start having a febrile seizure so stripped her down to her diaper. I guess that helped and finally the motrin kicked in and she cooled down and settled down for a better sleep . Needless to say she slept in this morning and has been mostly fine today. Just a 101 temp a while ago and two shorter naps instead of her normal 1 nap but she ate dinner well (home made chicken noodle soup) and is playing now. Hopefully whatever it is is passing.
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (82)
- ► 2010 (93)
- We spent a few hours at a mall earlier this week s...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving flashback
- Kerry met Santa today for the very first time. Yea...
- Thankfully, my girl's illness has been very short ...
- Well, apparently those shots did a bit of a number...
- This child makes me deliriously happy. She amazes ...
- Sunday Sweetness
- We had a little visit with Aunt Stephanie tonight ...
- I'm so glad that Kerry seems to enjoy being outsid...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (47)
A few favorite links
- A Helping Hand Adoption Agency
- The Harrells
- Wanderer's Daughter