Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kerry met Santa today for the very first time. Yeah....she pretty much hated him. He was a much sweeter Santa than he looked but she was still having none of it. Does anyone else find it disturbing that there is a real, formerly live, reindeer in "Santa's Wonderland"? I'd love to know how many parents had to try to explain the dead reindeer to little Johnny or Susie tonight. It was a long line. This all took place at B*ss Pro Shop which explains alot, but still I wonder, is it Blitzen..Comet.. maybe Cupid? Whoever it was must have really ticked Santa off ;)

76

3 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh sweet Kerry Lu....she's so adorable and I have to say, she does look happier than Santa.

the meaklims said...

Hehe! Oh my!

I have been 'talking up' Santa to Lilah recently. I almost brought her to see him on Saturday but restrained myself saying I'd wait until December! lol!

Lilah thinks if she sits on his knee she will get a sweet, that's all she cares about, the sweet! Heh!

I love it, even if Santa does look stern! :)

Jill

Unknown said...

Jamey freaked last year remember. I think he is looking forward to him this year though. Poor Poor Reindeer. He must have been Very Naughty .

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours