Kerry met Santa today for the very first time. Yeah....she pretty much hated him. He was a much sweeter Santa than he looked but she was still having none of it. Does anyone else find it disturbing that there is a real, formerly live, reindeer in "Santa's Wonderland"? I'd love to know how many parents had to try to explain the dead reindeer to little Johnny or Susie tonight. It was a long line. This all took place at B*ss Pro Shop which explains alot, but still I wonder, is it Blitzen..Comet.. maybe Cupid? Whoever it was must have really ticked Santa off ;)
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (82)
- ► 2010 (93)
- We spent a few hours at a mall earlier this week s...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving flashback
- Kerry met Santa today for the very first time. Yea...
- Thankfully, my girl's illness has been very short ...
- Well, apparently those shots did a bit of a number...
- This child makes me deliriously happy. She amazes ...
- Sunday Sweetness
- We had a little visit with Aunt Stephanie tonight ...
- I'm so glad that Kerry seems to enjoy being outsid...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (47)
A few favorite links
- A Helping Hand Adoption Agency
- The Harrells
- Wanderer's Daughter