Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankfully, my girl's illness has been very short lived and she's feeling much better. Just a bit of a cough and runny nose lingering but no fever, playing and eating well. She's a bit more clingy but Mama is more than happy to give extra cuddles to her sometimes-almost-too-independant-at-times girl.


Enjoying a recent outing to Mamaw's house where she has plenty of room to roam.






Enjoying one of her newfound loves....strawberry milkshake. I ordered a small, but it looked huge in her little clutches.



1 comment:

the meaklims said...

Oh those little legs in boots, a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!

Glad she is feeling better.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours