Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our busy little bee got to trick-or-treat today for the very first time at the L*uisville Zoo. She caught on very quickly to the whole look-cute-thrust-your-pumpkin-out-and-get-goodies thing.

Here, she's holding out for a second piece of candy from this push-over, I mean, nice young man (which she did get, by the way).



Checking out her stash






She was going as fast as her little legs could go through the Zoo.

But stopped a few times to check out the animals



They even had a hay-bale maze for the little ones to go through



Wonder Woman, I mean, Cousin Sydnie met up with us about halfway through



Trick-or-Treat

7 comments:

Lindy D. said...

Oh my, could she be any cuter?!
Kerry is one sweet little honey bee.

the meaklims said...

Oh my, there should be a warning at the top of this post for cuteness overload. She is perfectly adorable, cutest little bee I've EVER seen.

Love it.

Jill xx

Harlow Family said...

I love the outfit!

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

That is just the cutest little bee I have EVER seen. Adorable!!
Love Jules
xxx

Marla said...

Now that is the cutest little costume ever! Isn't it funny how they catch on so quick! I'd have give her the whole bag!

Unknown said...

I remeber taking jamey to the zoo last year and he was a monkey . It is so cool when they are little. I love the costume and a busy bee is what she is too. always on the go. have fun keeping up with her.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Well...that is the cutest little bee I have ever seen! Just precious!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours