Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Making Strides and making Friends

This past weekend Kerry and I participated in the "Make Strides" breast cancer awareness walk with my mom and my sweet sister-in-law, Stephanie, who lost her mother to breast cancer several years ago. It was a great day for a walk, which took us over the bridge to Indiana and back.





Mom and Stephanie

Kerry enjoyed playing around on these catwalk type things on the river front, but slept in her stroller through the entire walk. It was nap time, after all.



And last night we met up again with the georgeous Makenna and her family for a "Jack-O-Lantern stroll" where the girls were able to trick-or-treat and play a bit. They walked and ran tried to climb any stairs they could find. We really like this family and had a nice time getting more acquainted, as much as was possible with the crowd and business.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow she is getting big. That walk is a lot like the one i do for Light the Night . I did not do it this year what with the new baby but still good causes. She is going to have way to much candy mom.

the meaklims said...

OH MY, that bumblebee costume is priceless! I'm in love! Your little Kerry wears it SO well too!

Completely adorable!

Jill

Dana said...

We had fun too! It usually is less hectic, but I guess the rain didn't help. So hard to get a picture of those two crazy girls:)I think I took one or two cute ones and I will put them on the blog. It was nice to have everybody in both of our families together, and Makenna and Kerry together are almost too cute to bear. But that just may be my opinion...lol.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours