Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Funny Face







I love the kooky little faces my girl makes. And I love that she already has a well developed sense of humor. She just "gets" funny little games we make up ,and, as serious as she can be at times, she can be just as wacky and silly. She makes me laugh and even cracks herself up sometimes =). On another note, as you can see in the first pic, her hair has officially reached the point where it's starting to hang in her eyes. It's at that in between stage and I need to make a decision soon as to whether to give her bangs, or let it go and keep it pinned up until it gets long enough to not hang in her face so much.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

But it's so cute i would pin it for a little while still yet.

the meaklims said...

I love her funny little faces!

Oh, and you know me, I;m all about pinning it back! :)

Jill

Dale and Stephanie said...

When the time comes, her Aunt Stephanie will be happy to give her - her first Salon visit.

No waxing the eyebrows though.hehehe

Marla said...

Cuteness!!!
Her hair has grown so much! It looks great either way but I'm a fan of no bangs.

tiffany said...

Oh man that girl is keeeeyute! I actually LOVED bangs on my cutie pie Bella (who has similar shape face as Miss K) until about age 3 and a half when her face thinned some. I kept it in a short bob with bangs and then grew them out to match the bob and now she has no bangs and long hair at age 5. :) But you know, she is so cute, either way is going to be perfect on her!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a silly little face...so lovable!

Deb said...

PURE CUTENESS!!!! :):):).....love that little smile!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours