Friday, October 9, 2009

Look who's 40!

Doug turned 40 yesterday. It's hard to believe I've known him for 15 years now. He really doesn't look, or seem, 40. He's a wonderful husband, and now, father. We decorated a bit and Kerry helped me decorate a cake (she put sprinkles on). Happy 40th sweetheart.



Enjoying some cake and ice-cream

We managed to enjoy a little walk during a break in the rain.



She points out all the cats, "kee kat"s, as she calls them, in our halloween lawn decorations and punctuates it with a "meow".

4 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Are those not the most precious little pigtails ever in the whole wide world??? Oh she is so darling...I am sure she is smothered in kisses all day long!

Happy Birthday! (late)

the meaklims said...

Love the pigtails! Gosh she is a cutie. Her gorgeous little face is changing so much!

Jill xx

the meaklims said...

Oh and happy birthday to Doug. Oops, I'm all about Kerry....haha!

Jill

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Happy birthday to your man!Your little one is so so adorable and I agree with Kim - the pigtails are the cutest!!
Love Jules
xxx

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours