Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our busy bee had a great Halloween, and so did we. She loves walking and meeting people so trick-or-treating around the neighborhood was right up her alley. We get a lot of Trick-or-Treaters in our neighborhood. We've lived here for over ten years and each year we give out candy to anywhere from 40 to 60 children. Last Halloweeen we had no way of knowing that, this year, we'd finally be the one's walking a costumed little one from house to house. It was awesome =).












As you can see, she got a lot of use out of her costume between the Zoo, the Lantern Stroll, and Halloween.






We saw this adorable view many times tonight





Getting a lift from Daddy at neighbor's house

Speaking of neighbors, we sent our candy over to the lovely Miss Ashley to hand out for us. Her family has lived next door to us for almost 8 years.

We also made a trip to Nana and Papaw's house



And to my parent's house






I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

6 comments:

Harlow Family said...

We so enjoyed seeing you all out as a "family" this year! I so enjoy little Kerry and her outfit was the best! Love to you all!

Unknown said...

That girl is just too cute. did mommy and daddy have fun this year too? hey where is your costumes?

Ms. J said...

Adorable! And I am amazed that Kerry kept her headband-antennae on! (Lil Pumpkin whips off any headband I try to plunk on her head, grrr).

fleur de lis cottage said...

So adorable. What a doll baby. I know Halloween was extra special this year for you guys!

Deb said...

Ahhh.....I love that little bumble bee costume! Kerry looks so adorable....as always! :)

the meaklims said...

Gosh I love that wonky wings picture! ...and the cheesy grin at the end.

Oh my, I bet she got a lot of candy, just because she's too darn cute to resist! :)

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours