Monday, April 20, 2009

We have Travel Dates!!!

I'm so happy! Our travel coordinator estimates that we will leave on June 11th!! Thats 7 weeks from now! Our advocate e-mailed us on Wednesday and said that they were overnighting a packet to us and that if we could have the paperwork in it filled out and mailed back to their travel coordinator by this morning they could fit us with their travel group of NSN referrals that they got earlier this month. Needless to say we had the paper work knocked out the night we got it and in the mail the next morning. Anything to get to our girl as soon as possible! Our travel group, group #113, includes 17 families. Wow.

8 comments:

Maia said...

Oh my gosh! Brace yourselves, time is about to start racing!! So exciting! I'm thinking fondly of our China trip now. Bring lots of photo cards!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Congratulations!!! We were the same way. You need 3 hours of paperwork done in 1 hour...no problem. Can't wait to follow your trip to China :)

Ms. J said...

WOW - it's getting closer and closer!!! Congrats on this step in the journey!

3 Peanuts said...

Woo hoo!!! SO happy for you!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

This is fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you....June 11th will be here before you know it:)

Lisa

Leslie said...

OMG..It's going to be here before you know it. Can't wait to follow your journey!!!

Shawnstribe said...

Not long now girly!!!!!!!
I can't wait to 'hear' your excitement when you hold her in your arms!!!!!!!!
Her face, hands, lilcheek, eyes....oh my....
you will just breath her in!!!!!
xxx
s

the meaklims said...

Oh my GOODNESS! WOW! That is SO SO awesome! I am thrilled for you! Parents, in 7 weeks, sigh, that is just lovely! xoxox

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours