Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm in love with this stroller

I went to B*aby's -R-Us with Jess and her little guy to submit a registry and test drive some strollers. I had Jamey sit in them so I could see how they would manage with with added weight of a small child and I have to say, this little P*g Perego number is the winner, hands down . It rides smooth and they weren't kidding with the whole "one hand fold" thing. I can easily fold it up and open it back up with one simple action using one hand. Blows my mind. Who'd have known strollers could be so exciting =). Have I mentioned how much fun I'm having finding things for my girl?

10 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

That is one nice ride. Hope you have a great Easter.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Very very nice!

Leslie said...

Oh what a nice new stroller, won't be long and it will be full of goldfish crackers, juice boxes and ice cream! I bet you can't wait! So happy for you, she is just a doll! Happy Easter!

Leslie said...

Oh what a nice new stroller, won't be long and it will be full of goldfish crackers, juice boxes and ice cream! I bet you can't wait! So happy for you, she is just a doll! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

i adored shopping for my girl. It has been lovely to do things for her and say, I bought this for you when in waited for you. she loves that!

It is FUN!! Enjoy the expectation of beauty and answered prayers :)!

Shawnstribe said...

heehee, i love to feel your excitement : )
Happy Easter guys
xxx
s

Denise said...

Well, a lot has happened during my blog break...CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful girl. Can't wait to follow along on your trip. I am so excited for you!!

tiffany said...

Yes, the shopping and planning and imagining part is so fun! Glad you are just enjoying every part of bringing your daughter home.

I enjoyed listening to all your tunes. Nice variety. :)

Luna said...

I purchased the exact same stroller. Ours is still in the box...I'm glad you gave it a test run and loved it. I hope to have ours out of the box really soon! =)

Luna said...

I purchased the exact same stroller. Ours is still in the box...I'm glad you gave it a test run and loved it. I hope to have ours out of the box really soon! =)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours