Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We Got LOA!!

I got a call this morning at work from Dana, our advocate, saying that they received our LOA!! Yay! It's only been a month and a half (47 days) so I'd say that's pretty good. She says she will request updated pictures and measurements for us now. I am chomping at the bit for those, let me tell you. She is overnighting the letter along with a packet that has some paperwork we need to fill out (no surprise there) and some info we will need for travel! Can you believe that, we're already talking travel?! No dates yet of course, but it sure sounds good.

8 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Yippee! Congratulations! I think you should go out tomorrow night and celebrate ;-)

trina said...

Wonderful,wonderful news!! yeah...6 weeks is pretty good. Our wait was something like 70..which is still good these days. I'm so happy for you!!

Becky said...

Yay!! It was so wonderful to meet you tonight! Can't wait to see you united with your beautiful Jiangxi girl.

Michelle R Photography said...

Congratulations!! I popped over here from Marla's blog. We received LOA yesterday, too, at just 49 days.

Your daughter is beautiful!! Congrats again!

Marla said...

It was so nice to meet you! I hope we can get together soon. I would love to meet your family. Your daughter is beautiful, it brings back such good memories.
Leslie did an awesome job on your blog, arent we lucky?!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Congratulations!!!

Just wanted to say how much fun it was meeting you last night....you are so sweet and so blessed with your precious little one!! I can't wait to follow your journey to bring your baby girl home.....Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

Congratulation!!!! I am so happy for you!

the meaklims said...

47 days? That is a miracle in itself!! Just thrilled for you, *squeal*, not long now!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours