Friday, April 17, 2009




I found my USB camera cord that's been MIA for the past few days. You know what that means? A rambling post with lots of pictures. So here goes.




My wonderful neighbor and friend, Amanda, has the sweetest Mother-in Law who made this little quilt for our girl. Isn't it cute?









Jessica and Jamey stopped in for a visit and I got some cute pictures of Jamey enjoying Kerry's room and breaking in some of her toys . Now that it's all set up, Jamey loves to go into Kerry's room and play when he comes to visit. He calls it "the pink room" .







He also had a good time decorating Easter eggs.











Last night I got to meet up with this great group of Ladies and their adorable girls for dinner.


I had so much fun getting to know them and watching all of their little beauties running around having fun.






Left to right are myself, Leslie from My Girls, Becky from Jiang Xi Girls , Marla from Lego's and TuTu's , Felicia from The Fleur-de-lis Cottage, Missy from Live Big and Laugh Often, and Lisa from The Long Road to China.













How cute are these girls!

4 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

It was so great to meet you last night. I can't wait to follow your journey in China. Kerry Lu is such a cutie pie! And, I love the "pink" room.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It was so much fun meeting you the other night....and I cannot wait to see you meet your little Kerry Lu for the first time....sounds like it will be very soon:)

Looks like her pink room is all ready.....it is so pretty!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

Natalie said...

Hi. I found your blog through Felicia's blog. Your new baby girl reminds me of my first from China. She is simply beautiful. I cannot wait until she is in your arms though!

It'll be fun to read through your blog some and especially when you get your new angel pie! Congratulations!
Natalie

Melissa said...

I am sooo sorry, I just saw your comment on my old blog (Typepad doesn't alert you to new comments, main reason I switched back to blogger). Anyway, how exciting for you, your Kerry Lu is such a doll!

We are with CCAI and should travel in early May to get Kate.

How fun that you got to meet all my friends in Louisville! I would have loved to have caught up with you all, so maybe next time with two new cutie's in our arms!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'll look forward to following your journey!

Melissa

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours