Saturday, August 27, 2011

We spent the afternoon at Mamaw's. As we often do, we ended up making goodies....specifically, Scotcharoos ( a yummy conconction made of peanut butter, butterscotch morsels, and rice crispies covered in chocolate).
Kerry loves helping out in the kitchen.
IMG_9581
Especially when it involves mixing ingredients...


IMG_9583

IMG_9588
and spreading....

IMG_9589
but MOST especially, she loves licking the spoon, or spatula in this case.

IMG_9596
After her bath tonight she got to enjoy another sampling.
IMG_9599
So did Mama =).



3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What is it with kids loving to help in the kitchen (& lick spoons!)? If there are eggs to be cracked, my kids will all come running!

And YUM! To scotcheroos! One of my favorites :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yummmooooo!!!!! I love to lick spoons and the bowl AND I have been known to leave extra in the bowl for myself and the girls:)

the meaklims said...

Look at that grin!

I think every child has a wonderful memory of baking with their grandparents. Kerry Lu is making many wonderful memories.

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours