Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kerry had a wonderful first Christmas home, and we had a wonderful first Christmas with our girl. She got way too much stuff from everyone (including Mommy and Daddy) but she's had a blast playing with her new things, especially her new kitchen. I had so much fun just watching her. And to think, last Christmas, we didn't even know that there was a 9 month old baby girl in an orphanage in southern China, who this year would be calling us Mama and Daddy, and making a wonderful mess of our living room =).




She was so into her kitchen we had a hard time persuading her to open anything else for the longest time, but she finally did, and quickly decided that this classic FP cash register (remember those) was pretty cool, too.





and this rocking horse...




and this doll stroller..


She got an art easel with a chalkboard on one side, and a marker/magnetic surface on the other side. She had other ideas for what to do with the little magnetic letters that came with it. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff...and, no, I don't use toe separators when I paint my toenails.



6 comments:

Marla said...

Happy first Christmas with your precious gift from above! They always get to much, isn't it fun!!

Marla said...

Happy first Christmas with your precious gift from above! They always get to much, isn't it fun!!

Dana said...

So cute! Makenna got a kitchen too. I am so happy for all three of you on your first Christmas together. Nothing is better than Christas morning with little ones:)

Unknown said...

I figured out the letters in the toes thing she saw you paint your nails one time to many with the toe separator. She is so cute and i bet she loved everything.

tiffany said...

Aww your Christmas looks just perfect. You dress her like I dressed Sophie at that age. :) In the last post, I totally recognize those tights. LOL I love it. She is cute cute cute. Merry first Christmas with your treasure of a girl!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh I bet this was the best Christmas ever with your cutie pie. Blessings in 2010!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours