Monday, December 21, 2009

6 months ago today

6 months ago today, our lives were changed by the bravest, most beautiful, most amazing 15 month old girl. Looking back, I can see how stunned and bewildered she initially was by her new situation. She didn't cry, though, when she was given to us.








It took no time at all for her personality to shine through, and today she is fiercely bonded to us, and we to her. She is our silly, sweet, smart, stubborn, spicy, happy little girl, and we have never been so blessed as the day she was placed in our arms.
















6 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Love it! She is such a joy & blessing!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy 6 months!!! It has gone by so fast. I will never forget when I met you..... you were waiting to travel and so anxious!! Seems like yesterday:)

Kerry Lu is so precious. Enjoy this magical holiday season with her!

Merry Chrismtas

Lisa

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy 6 months...she is such a doll. I know Christmas will be extra special this year!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy 6 months...she is such a doll. I know Christmas will be extra special this year!

Unknown said...

I finally got to meet your girl and I am so Happy. Miss her already. I love the way she kept saying babe at Josh and when he cried she made that same sound. She is a sweet heart.

Dana said...

Happy 6 months home! So special to see these milestones and see our girls change so much. Kerry is one sweet, adorable girl and I am sure you guys will have a great Christmas this year. Let's get together after the holidays:)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours