Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Pretzels!

 It's that time of year again!  Time to make chocolate covered pretzels with Mommy and Mamaw.  This has become a yearly tradition in the days leading up to Christmas and Kerry always looks forward to it.


 
We made milk chocolate as well as white chocolate and white chocoate with crushed peppermint candy coatings.
 
 
 
  
 
 

Kerry got nearly as much chocolate on her as she did on the pretzels..but she didn't seem to mind.
 
 


 


 
 
 She had fun being the official "dipper" and would try to see how many she could fit on her fork at once.
 
 
Caught red-handed, hehee.  See that big pile of containers behind her?  We filled them all!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want some I want some I want some. Oh wait you already knew that LOL :)

Debbie said...

Ooooh...must try!

Harlow Family said...

Thanks for our pretzels they were delicious!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours