Sunday, December 16, 2012

Like many people I have been just saddened and sickened over the events that took place in Connecticut.  I've choked back anger and tears and have certainly been holding my girl a little tighter this weekend.  And trying to keep distracted.  And trying to keep things normal for her sake. 
 
So the annual decoration of Nana and Papaw's Christmas tree by the three Grandgirls went on as planned.   Kerry always looks forward to her "cousins time".
 
 
 
 
Kerry and I had also planned on making Christmas cookies this weekend...so bake we did.  This has always been one of Kerry's absolute favorite things to do.  Even before she could really talk, if I pulled out the cookie cutters she would just smile and squeal with excitement. 
 
 

She really gets into it..as evidenced by the amount of flour she ended up wearing.  And on another note, look how tall and slim she's looking these days.  And when did she develop visible collar bones?  When she first came home as a plump 16 month old she didn't even have a discernable neck!  Crazy.

Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

Unknown said...

she is getting so big..
Tell her I always wear that much flower when I bake also. LOL

Debbie said...

Yes your girl is getting tall indeed! And cuter.........

Harlow Family said...

Well let me tell you the cookies were good! We really enjoyed them thanks :-)

the meaklims said...

Hehe! Oh that flour is everywhere! Love it! I have promised my girl we'll bake this week too, wish me luck!

Love that she and her cousins get to decorate Nana & Papaw's tree!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours