Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012.

Christmas 2012 was wonderful, although somehow the season ended up a little more low-key than previous years.  I only got about half of my decorations out.   Christmas morning was still a fun event, though.  Kerry slept til around 8:30.  Apparently even the lure of presents under the tree is not enough to get her out of bed early.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once she did wake up she was thrilled to find her very own "Prancine" stuffie which was left unwrapped under the tree.
 
 
 
Then she took a moment to decide what to unwrap next.
 
 
 

 
She had wrapped a few "surprise" presents for Mommy, Daddy and even herself.  I got a restaurant coupon, he hee.
 

She had requested a "jewelry box to decorate".
 
 
 

So she got one =).

4 comments:

Harlow Family said...

I think it was really sweet about her "surprise" gifts for you and Doug! She is just a pure sweetheart! I hope she feels better soon!

the meaklims said...

Looks like a great Christmas. Kerry looks happy and I love the gifts she gave you all... herself too! Hehe! :)

Hope Kerry's feeling better now.
Happy New Year!

Jill

Debbie said...

Love her presents to you....I know you will cherish them!!!

Happy New Year to your wee family..Dx

Unknown said...

Oh my good heavens. She could not be cuter : ). I love how much excitement she has. I also love her jewelry box and her sweet note. Adorable! Wishing you a very happy new year. Love, Becky

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours