Friday, November 9, 2012

Gymnastics cuteness!

 
 
Kerry is love, love, LOVING gymnastics, and I must say I love watching her.  Sometimes it's pretty funny...it's always pretty darn cute.  The little clip below is from last nights lesson and it starts off with some funny little hand-stand attempts, then we go into THE cutest attempt at learning a backflip ever!  The clip ends with some bar work..I think she accidentally bumped her mouth in her first attempt but she keeps on going.  Enjoy!
 
 

2 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Wow look at her go!! I don't think at her age if I had hit my mouth that I could have just went on. She is doing great!!!

funks said...

Just adorable!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours