Thursday, June 28, 2012

Disney!!

So, it's about time I posted some pictures from last week's Disney vacation.  Let me start by saying that my Canon quit working on the very first day of our vacation...bummer.  I'm really hoping it's a simple fix.  I'm so glad I at least had my little point and shoot to fall back on. 

We hit the road early Saturday morning along with Nana, Papaw, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Travis, and cousin's Sydnie and Kinsley who drove separately.   We drove until we got past Atlanta..then turned in for the night at a hotel.  This was where Kerry decided that swimming indepently is much more fun than hanging on to Mommy or Daddy.  She was so thrilled with herself =). 







100_1182





We finished the drive to Disney on Sunday and checked into our room at Disney's Port Orleans.  Kerry was given Mardi Gras bead necklaces and a "first visit" button which she wore proudly. 


100_1184

Sydnie and Kerry wasted little time in finding the playground and pool area.

100_1196

After we all got settled in it was time for dinner at Whispering Canyon in Frontier Land.

More to come!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love to hear Kerry talking :)

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours