Friday, March 23, 2012



I've been going through old photos and videos (trust me there are a LOT of them) and I came across this video clip of Kerry that was taken just a couple of weeks after she came home. It was shot with my old digital camera's video function so it's dark and grainy, but still cute. I believe she was being introduced to vanilla pudding and, well, I think you can see how much she loved it. Kerry was absolutely silent until about halfway through the second day with us in China, but it didn't take long to see that she could be a very vocal, and VERY loud, little girl. I never could tell, though, if she was just using the typical "baby babble" or if she was actually saying a few simple words in Chinese. Sometimes she seemed so intent and purposeful in her vocalisations, like in this clip, that I was sure it was at least a little of the latter. Either way, I love that loud little baby who, by the way, can still be quite loud when she wants to be =).

3 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Wow I can remember her being this small gosh she sure has grown so fast!!

the meaklims said...

Awww. Oh my goodness I love looking back at old movies! This one is priceless, she is such a wee darling...always was.

I don;t know about you, but when I watch theese old movied, I am transported back to that very time in our lives... it is so poignant. I get goosies, I even got goosebumps watching this.

Jill

Debbie said...

Oh, she was so delicious!!!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours