Saturday, September 10, 2011

We went to "Worldfest" last weekend (I've been meaning to post about that) and there was a little workshop where the kids could build wooden race cars. I found out that Lowes has a "Build and Grow" workshop every other Saturday so we decided to join in this morning. Todays project was to build little wooden police cars with working lights. My brother is a police officer who's birthday happens to be next month. Guess what Kerry is giving Uncle Dale for his birthday =).

IMG_9751fix
Since it was her first time participating she got her apron and goggles today. Pretty cute, huh? She also got a certificate and a patch after completing her project. They give out a different patch for each project completed so Kerry is going to have fun collecting them and having Mommy add them to her apron. I think I've mention how much my girl loves to collect things.

IMG_9750fix
IMG_9747
She's so silly =).

3 comments:

the meaklims said...

Those goggles are pricless and the tiny apron is just too cute! I think Dale is going to be a very happy Uncle! The police car is wonderful!

Silly sweet girl is right. She's adorable!

Jill

Football and Fried Rice said...

She is tooooo cute and crafty!! I think her Uncle will love his new police car :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Home Depot has Kids Workshops the 1st Saturday of the month.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours