Sunday, February 20, 2011

We've had a bit of a warm up here this past week, and let met tell you, we've been enjoying it immensely. Kerry has been able to participate in one of her favorite past times...blowing bubbles. She's also been able to enjoy her swingset in the back yard, and the neighborhood /playground. The poor thing had been suffering from acute cabin fever and after spending a total of three hours out doors on Thursday alone, she seems to be cured. The warmer weather has done a world of good for her Mama, as well =).

IMG_7364

It was so breezy that all she had to do was hold this bubble wand in the air and let the wind do all the work.



IMG_7342

Watching the bubbles float away.

IMG_7365

Just cute...

IMG_7352


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamey and Tarah where blowing bubbles until Tarah being her decided to pour them out. when asked why she did it her answer was because they where not bubbling right. go figure. Miss Kerry Lu gets bigger every time you take her picture.

Football and Fried Rice said...

We haven't gotten to break out bubbles for a looonnnngggg time around here ;) looks like fun!! I cannot wait for warmer temps - can anybody say "spring"???

The Byrd's Nest said...

We ALL need that sunshine to make us happier:) Glad she was able to go outside and blow some bubbles! Hooray!

Dana said...

I love the pictures, Gin. Kerry looks so cute and happy. I only wish it would get warmer here

Wendy said...

We Love bubbles too! We have been having great weather also and having been enjoying the park and our sandbox. Merrin loves the outside as well I cannot even imagine what it would be like if we had a real winter. I complained so much this season you would think I lived in Canada!

the meaklims said...

Bubbles really say summer to me!!

I wish wish wish our temperatures were warm enough to defrost the bubbles! I saw some coloured bubbles in a store recently...sounds like fun! Oh and don't you love when it's windy enough that you don't even have to blow!! :)

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours