Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Games we play...

We bought Ker-Bear the Candy L*nd game for Christmas and last night I decided to get it out and see if she was ready for her first board game experience. Boy was she! She LOVED it and caught on very quickly. We ended up playing for an hour straight, and when my Mom came this morning to watch her while I went to work, it was the very first thing she wanted to do with her Mamaw. I love getting to experience all of these "firsts" with my girl!

IMG_6962


IMG_6971



IMG_6966


She still likes to line things up =).

6 comments:

Dana said...

That sounds like fun! She looks so cute in her jammies too. We have been playing Memory (the Kai-Lan version) with Makenna and she likes it....forgot about Candy Land:)

Harlow Family said...

That is awesome that she loves it! Boy does she ever like things lined up!! Stay warm the next couple of days and maybe we can both get snow days out of this one!

the meaklims said...

She really does love to line things up, doesn't she! Sweet girl!

We don't spend nearly enough time playing board games, as a family. But I did buy Lilah a postman pat one last Christmas '09 and she loves it.

Jill

Unknown said...

Jamey Loves board games. This is still one of his favorites. She is so cute. I bet mamaw loved playing it with her also.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is TOO CUTE!!

That was always one of my favorite games.....Nick's too!!

I love that she still lines things up......so does Sarah!

Hope you are well~

xoxo,

Lisa

The Byrd's Nest said...

lol...Lottie likes to line things up too:) Candy Land is so much fun with our little ones!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours