Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where is the summer going?! It seems like I blinked and now it's almost August! Kerry seems to be enjoying herself and has been a very busy girl this week .




There were "pine-cokes" to be collected...





Uncle Dale and Aunt Stessie (Stephanie)'s pool was beckoning to us in the 90+ degree heat...




Mama's "may-no's" needed picking..










And puddles needed to be splashed in. She's had a good week.


And I couldn't resist posting these photos from a few days ago. She decided she needed to eat her dinner all glammed up in sunglasses and bracelets.






Saying the blessing =)

3 comments:

Harlow Family said...

Oh I love the one with the blessing!! She has always been a girl on the move!

Wendy said...

I know I cannot believe this summer is nearly over. Kerry Lu is of course so adorable in all the pics and I just love the one with the umbrella! It is funny because Kerry and Merrin have so many of the same clothes : )

the meaklims said...

Oh my goodness I'm in love with that rain/umbrella photo!

And dressing up with sunglasses and 'bracelets', haha! I love!

I agree, summer needs to slow down already!!

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours