Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks for the encouraging comments, everyone. It's good to know that we're not the only ones who've experienced this. Like I said, these episodes are very very rare now, and she does want to be held and comforted afterwards, which is a good sign. Most of the time she really is a happy, bubbly, affectionate girl who shows all the signs of being firmly attached to us. I have now doubt about that. She has always preferred us over all others, she gives me the best hugs and kisses and has no probem being held or cuddled. She initiates kisses and hugs and punctuates them with an "awww" and she pats my back while hugging, its so sweet. She just has these puzzling episodes once in a while. Luckily they seem to be fading with time. We love her more than life itself, though, and wouldn't have her any other way.

1 comment:

Harlow Family said...

Gin just keep loving her like you already do and someday soon all the bad memories will fade away. She is a very smart loving little girl and it won't take her to long to figure it out that you & Doug are here to stay in her life!

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours