Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Kerry was invited to attend her very first birthday party. The adorable Miss Makenna, who you may remember from several previous posts, turned 2 and had her party at a local play place, the same place Kerry is having her party at at the end of this month. They had lots of fun climbing and sliding.


And they completely ignored the giant doll houses and played with this race track for ages, instead.












Kerry loooooved the cupcakes. She kept yelling "nummm" between every bite.


The adorable Birthday Girl =)

5 comments:

Marla said...

Looks like Miss Kerry is enjoying herself!
I love the story of her special friend. How wonderful she'll get to meet her friend again. I just love all the amazing stories.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like they had a great time!! I bet she loved every bite of that YUMMY cupcake:)

Hope you are well!! I am going to be making another trip to KY in April..... I hope that I will get to see you and Kerry Lu!

xo,

Lisa

Dana said...

So cute! I do think the girls had a good time. I messed up the dang link to your blog in my post and can't seem to fix it. Can you believe our girls are getting so big?

Dana said...

Ok now I fixed the link! It was bugging me:)See you guys Saturday.

the meaklims said...

Oh how much fun is that! And I can totally understand her love for cupcakes! :)

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours