Saturday, February 20, 2010




It got to around 50 today and the sun was shining so we took the opportunity to get out and take a walk. Kerry was so excited. She's gone out in the snow a few times over the past couple of weeks but it's been only briefly and I'm not sure how much she enjoyed it. I think she was getting as tired of the snow as the rest of us were. But, as you can see, it's melting quickly.







We walked to the nearby Feeder's S*pply so she could look at the fish.
We did manage to keep Kerry occupied while we were snowed in. I decided to let Kerry help me make sugar cookies for the very first time one evening.
She had a great time helping mix the dough..



And cutting out the shapes..
( I just love those baby cheeks that she's still holding on to)

And decorating them with sprinkles..



She just about ate her weight in sugar cookies that night =).


She's also taken a new interest in play-do*gh lately. Actually it's kind of a love/hate relationship, I think. She likes trying to roll it out and she likes using the tools and cookie cutter shapes but she doesn't like actually touching the play-do*gh itself.


4 comments:

the meaklims said...

I personally cannot wait for Spring, or better yet, Summer!

It's the second time I've seen her in the poncho and does she ever suit it. Beautiful!

Jill

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is adorable!! Looks like you enjoyed the warmer weather....her poncho is SO CUTE!!

The Sugar cookies look good..... I am craving sweets...gave them up for lent:(

Enjoy your Sunday!

Lisa

Harlow Family said...

I had a blast with both of you yesterday. Thanks so much for the invite we will have to do that again sometime.

Amanda

Unknown said...

Does she sprinkle cookies like Jamey does. All over the place. I love that first picture she is so happy . She loves fishes too huh?

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours