Monday, January 4, 2010

The morning in pictures

It's been pretty cold here, at least, too cold for us southern types. So we spent the entire morning indoors just hanging out. I took lots of pictures as Ker-Bear was looking extra cute in her pigtails.







She found the M&M's that were in her stocking. She calls them "N-N's"



Then she played with her Color me a song toy the she got for Christmas from Uncle Dale and Aunt Stephanie.


Here, she's doing her best to sing along to the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song




I just can't get enough of this girl

And as you can see here, she's climbed up into her highchair so she can play with the light switch. And as any good bloggin' Mama would do, I grabbed the camera before taking her down from her precarious perch. Looks pretty pleased with herself, wouldn't you say?



taking a ride on her pony




and, finally, down for the count at naptime..with her robe, of course.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OK OK She likes to climb now ask her to stay one the floor she makes me nervous climbing like that. LOL oh wait Jamey was the same way. Climbed out of his crib at 10 months old for crying out loud.

Dana said...

LOVE the pigtails! Makenna is into the climbing thing too. Makes me nervous but she thinks it is hilarious.

Harlow Family said...

Oh how cute! I just love her hair! Tell her Nanda says hi!

3 Peanuts said...

I love her little pig tails....so cute.

fleur de lis cottage said...

She gets cuter by the day! I love how she naps in your robe...too, too sweet!

the meaklims said...

Does she ever suit thise colours, they are striking on her. You need to frame a few of these!

Love them!

Jill

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours