Monday, January 11, 2010

I haven't yet shared on this blog that I've been out of work since the week before Christmass. Luckily, I started a new part time job yesterday, and I think I'm going to like it. It's going to be a bit of and adjustment. I worked at the previous office for 11 years, and it was pediatrics. AND my duties at the new office, it appears, are going to be quite different. I've really enjoyed all of the extra time I've been able to spend with my girl these past few weeks, though. And I think she's enjoyed having me with her 24-7. Doug and I did take advantage, though, of a couple of gift cards we received for Christmas, and for the very first time in the 6 months since becoming a family, we wen't out, alone, to a movie and dinner last week. Kerry stayed with Dougs parents and did fine. It was nice to have some couple time.





sometimes a girl's just gotta bounce around for no particular reason, right?


and spray herself in the face with water... on purpose...repeatedly..for no apparent reason.





and this is what happens when you let her feed herself butterscotch pudding

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pudding pic reminds me of Jamey's feeding himself sweet potato pic. I also loved the rocker girl out fit she had going in the dancing around the house pic.

the meaklims said...

Oh MY WORD, she is so cute! Love her leggings! And has she ever grown. I've been gone too long!

Jill xx

the meaklims said...

Oh, by the way, so glad you had some quality time with Kerry and also with your hubby! We need to do that some day soon too!

Jill xx

Dana said...

So adorable!! I am jealous of the couples time, we have not been able to do that yet. Sounds like you had a great time:)Hope to see you tomorrow at the playgroup.

My photo
I've been happily married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. Two year ago we were blessed to welcome our first child, a Daughter from China and are absolutely in love with her.

Blog Archive

No Hands But Ours